Anthony H. Visco, Jr., AIA
Anthony H. Visco, Jr., AIA Bio
- Initial Registration, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, Pennsylvania, 1979
- Reciprocal Registration
- New York
- New Jersey
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University, 1973
- Associates Degree, Applied Science in Architectural Technology, Williamsport Area Community College, 1968
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
Member of the Architectural Advisory Board
- Adjunct Faculty Member
Municipal and Civic Activities
- City of Williamsport
- Historical Architectural Review Board, Chairman
- Millionaires Row Steering Committee, Chairman
- International Code, Board of Variance Review, Chairman
- Lycoming United Way – Panel Chairman for Agency Reviews
- Lycoming Neighborhood Development Corporation:
- Director on the Executive Committee
- Past President
- American Red Cross
- Boy Scouts of America – Susquehanna Council
- North Central Sight Services
- Former Board Member and Chairman
- Preservation Williamsport:
- Board Member
- Historic Architect
- Williamsport Rotary Club:
- President 1996-1997
- First Vice President 1995-1996
- Second Vice President 1994-1995
- Past Chairman of Program Committee
- Past Chairman of Membership Committee
Design - CADD and Project Manager
Eric Laughrey Bio
Upon joining Anthony H. Visco, Jr., Architects in 2001, Eric quickly showed his design, management, and organizational talents in becoming a valuable asset to our firm. He has served as Project Architect on numerous projects.
Eric possesses the ability to analyze the project details on a day-to-day basis. Eric approaches problems with a professional composure and portrays a calm demeanor under pressure. He is capable of addressing the tough questions for the sake of developing the best possible project. Eric provides daily office supervision of staff, and managing the flow of projects through our drafting department.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Associate Degree in Applied Science in Architectural Technology, 2001
- Lycoming College, Bachelor Degree, Art History, 1998
- Leadership Lycoming, Class of 2014
- Construction Specification Institute, North Central Penn Chapter
- 2016-2018, Board of Directors
- 2014-2016, President
Representative List of Projects
- The Green, City of Williamsport
- Lycoming Housing Authority, Various Locations
- Tioga Housing Authority, Various Locations
- Bradford Housing Authority, Various Locations
- Williamsport / Lycoming Visitors Center and Chamber of Commerce
- Jersey Shore State Bank, Loyalsock and Muncy Branches
- River Valley Transit, Williamsport, PA
- Holiday Inn, Williamsport, PA
- North Central Sight Services, Williamsport, PA
- Albright Care Services, Williamsport, PA
- Firetree, various locations throughout PA, NY, VA
- Hughesville Area Public Library, Hughesville, PA
- Evangelical Community Hospital Cancer Center, Lewisburg, PA
- Hana Asian Bistro, Loyalsock, PA
- Salvation Army, Lock Haven, PA
- Lakemont School Apartments, Altoona, PA
- Shore Car Wash, Jersey Shore, PA
Alicia M. Stryker, LEED Green Associate
CADD Operator and Project Manager
Alicia M. Stryker, LEED Green Associate Bio
Alicia joined our team with great enthusiasm for learning the architectural process due to her educational background and personal experience. Alicia is able to solve problems during the design process and provides her insight on design options. She has taken on the responsibility of drafting and design for a number of projects in her first year in our office.
- United States Navy on board the USS Oscar P. Austin, Guided Missile Destroyer, May 2003 to September 2006
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Bachelor Degree in Building Science and Sustainable Design, 2015
Representative List of Projects
- New Shelter for Animal Care Sanctuary, East Smithfield, Pa.
- Muncy Township Office Renovations and Addition, Muncy, Pa.
- Law Firm, New Office Addition, Williamsport, Pa.
- Keystone Human Services Addition and Renovations, Sunbury, Pa.
- American Legion Post 572, Design Renovations and Addition, Blossburg, Pa.
- United Disabilities Services Renovations, Williamsport, Pa.
Laura J. Woltz
CADD Operator & Project Manager
Laura J. Woltz Bio
Laura has come to our firm with seven years of design and drafting experience having worked for an Architectural Firm having a wide variety of project experience including residential, health care, educational, retail and various others. This has allowed Laura to obtain a solid understanding of the built environment and able to focus attention to detail.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Working toward a Bachelors in Construction Management.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Associates Degree of Applied Science in Architectural Technology, 2011.
A Brief Listing of Previous Building Projects:
- Family Practice Medical Center, Williamsport, Pa.
- Comfort Inn & Suites at Dubois Country Club, Dubois, Pa.
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Sayre, Pa.
- Candlewood Suites, Belle Vernon, Pa.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Moosic, Pa.
- Susquehanna Granite & Marble, Montoursville, Pa.
- Pennsdale Fire Company Renovations, Pennsdale, Pa.
- Valley View Nursing Home, Shower Renovations, Williamsport, Pa.
Nathon D. Kurtz
CADD and Revit Draftsman
Nathon D. Kurtz Bio
Nathon came to us working during the Summer between college semesters. He has adapted quickly to the changing project environment. He continues to work on a part time basis to gain experience and earn money for school.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Bachelor of Science – Building Science and Sustainable Design – 2022
Representative List of Projects
- New Summer Cabin, Montoursville, Pa.
- New Branch Bank, Montgomery, Pa.
- Law Firm Addition, Williamsport, Pa.
Pat Russell, CSI, CDT
Pat Russell, CSI, CDT Bio
Specification Writer / Administrative Assistant / Construction Document Technologist (CDT, 1996)
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Adjunct Faculty – Construction Management, 2008-2010, 2015
- Construction Specification Institute, North Central Penn Chapter, Member, 1999 to present
- Secretary, 2000 – present
- President, 2008-2010, 2013-2014
- Chairperson, Membership Committee
- Newsletter Editor, 2013 – present
- Construction Specifications Institute, Middle Atlantic Region
- Awards Committee Member, 2014-2015
- Awards Committee Chairperson, 2016
- Task Team Chairperson, 2017
- Assisted with Will Huffman Toy Train Expo 2007 to present
- J. Robert Schrader Memorial CSI Service Award: 2006 – 2007
Accountant & Administration
Fran Visco Bio
Bookkeeping / Administrative Support / Human Resources Director / Specification Processing